New industries have sprouted from WordPress. Today, the possibilities of making money with WordPress range from running an online store to building websites for clients to WordPress consulting.
- Build WordPress websites for clients – If you are a web developer or designer, you can specialize in WordPress websites. Since WordPress is so easy to use, training clients to use their websites is a bonus of specializing in WordPress.
- WordPress maintenance – Often, WordPress site owners don’t have time to maintain their websites. WordPress maintenance includes important website tasks such as software updates, backups, security, SEO and more.
- WordPress SEO – WordPress SEO services can be useful to many businesses hoping to generate more organic search traffic and outrank their competitors. You can specialize in WordPress SEO by providing web site audits, keyword research, content writing and more.
- WordPress consulting – Some businesses need guidance on how to design, build, grow or improve their website. WordPress consultants know all the ins and outs of WordPress optimization, functionality, tools and features.
- Content writing – Knowing how to use WordPress makes you an appealing candidate to many businesses that need content marketing services.