All WordPress websites will benefit from these must-have WordPress plugins.
- WordPress backup plugin – WordPress doesn’t have a built-in backup function, so having a WordPress backup solution in place will save you a ton of headaches should you lose any data on your website. Having a backup plan is also crucial to mitigate a security breach or hack. BackupBuddy is the original WordPress backup plugin to backup, restore or even move your website to a new host or domain.
- WordPress security plugin – A WordPress security plugin such as iThemes Security works to fix common security holes and harden your website against attacks.
- WordPress SEO plugin – A WordPress SEO plugin like Yoast SEO can help you add additional SEO (Search Engine Optimization) features and functionality.
- WordPress form plugin – Add robust forms to your website such as contact forms, surveys, upload files, accept donations and more with a form builder plugin like Ninja Forms.
- WordPress e-commerce plugin – If you want to sell goods or services on your website through an online store, a WordPress e-commerce plugin such as WooCommerce is a must-have.